Staying COVIDSafe at ADAVB events
We look forward to seeing you at an ADAVB event or meeting. We continue to adopt COVID Safe principles to keep you safe.
Advice for attendees:
- Masks are no longer required in most settings. You may, however, choose to wear a mask
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival and before and after eating, or wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing into a tissue (to be disposed of in a bin) or into your flexed elbow. Please use hand sanitiser or wash hands after using tissues.
Please stay at home if:
- You feel unwell, including but not limited to experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms:
- Loss or change of sense of smell or taste
- Fever, chills or sweats
- Breathing difficulties such as breathlessness
- Sore throat
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Runny nose.
COVID Safe Plan
The ADAVB and venues that we use will continue to maintain a COVID Safe Plan as recommended for Victorian businesses.
For further information