The Australian Dental Association Victorian Branch (ADAVB) is the professional association of Victorian dentists.
We aim to improve the dental health of all Victorians, promote the highest standards of professional dental care and enhance the professional lives of our members.
We support and advocate on behalf of dentists to build a stronger voice for our profession and to promote the oral health of Victorians. We listen to the concerns of Victorian dentists, monitor the impacts on our profession and focus on the priorities identified by our members.
- Encourage improvement of the oral and general health of the public
- Promote the art and science of dentistry to support the provision of safe high-quality oral health care for the community
- Establish, promulgate and encourage a code of ethics for the observance of members in the conduct of their profession
- Advise upon, participate in, develop and promote continuing professional development for dentists and others engaged in the practice of dentistry
- Further and promote the interests and objects of the Australian Dental Association, and participate in programs or activities sponsored or administered by that Association
- Advance and safeguard the general and social interests of the dental profession.