13 April 2021
You're invited! Change for the better special event
Be inspired by stories of change from the legendary Kevin Sheedy and a panel of dentists sharing their journeys of change.
We’ve all been frightened of change at some stage in our lives – from world changes, to career changes to relocating where we live. Be inspired to meet change head on! As you sit among the histories of change at the Immigration Museum, hear from:
- Keynote speaker Kevin Sheedy speak on the topic Making change by doing things differently
- A panel of dentists who will share their journeys of change:
- Associate Professor Louise Brown will share her journey, the challenges faced, and the way she has embraced those challenges to create new and satisfying career opportunities
- Dr Toni Surace will explain how to be more efficient, organised, improve communication with patients and their team, as well as leadership and confidence
- Associate Professor Matthew Hopcraft will speak about the range of diverse opportunities available for dentists – from teaching and research to advocacy and administration
- Associate Professor Rachel Martin.
- Have the opportunity to meet and greet Kevin Sheedy
- Be treated to a sit-down dinner
- Receive a tour of the Immigration Museum – be amazed as you learn about its history, and its role as a place to share the Stories Of Us, the people of Victoria and the significance of the Old Customs House precinct as the place from which Melbourne developed.
Where: Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders Street, Melbourne.
Date: Thursday 20 May
Time: 2.00pm - 8.00pm
RSVP: 13 May
Book today - don't miss out on this special event!