Health Sector Leadership Program
The Health Sector Leadership Program (HSLP) is a specialised program for nominated health professionals who are ready to start their leadership journey.
This highly interactive program is distinguished by:
- Insights from senior leaders who will share their experiences and real-life examples
- Applied learning activities such as the Harvard peer consultation process to enable participants to apply their learning to real leadership dilemmas in their work setting
- Use of the Strength Deployment Inventory profiling tool to help participants understand their own leadership and communication style, as well as how to leverage their strengths when relating to others
- Group discussions and exploration of case studies
- Pre-reading materials including thought leadership articles and/or media links on each topic
- A strong peer support and networking focus, complemented by an opt-in mentoring component in which participants are matched with experienced mentors from other sectors.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the 2020 HSLP has been cancelled. We look forward to bringing this leadership development opportunity to you in 2021.